The following information is important to keep in mind when using the COVID-19 Testing Impact Calculator:
- The calculator provides education and guidance for asymptomatic screening of an organization.
- Use of the calculator does NOT ensure that COVID-19 kept out will of your organization.
- The calculator helps to determine the testing frequency needed to identify and isolate potentially contagious people.
- It’s assumed the prevalence of COVID-19 within your organization is no greater than that of the broader community at the time a screening protocol is initiated.
- The results assume that 100% of an organization’s population is tested prior to initiating a screening protocol.
- A screening protocol should be implemented as an additional mitigation effort and does not replace the need for other mitigation efforts such as daily cleaning, handwashing, and social distancing.
- The calculator is subject to the disclaimers set forth on the site and the End User License Agreement.