The When To Test Calculator:
- Provides education and guidance for asymptomatic screening in an organization.
- Helps determine the testing frequency needed to identify and isolate people who test positive for COVID-19.
- Works best when 100% of an organization’s population is tested prior to initiating a screening protocol.
- Assumes the prevalence of COVID-19 within an organization is no greater than that of the broader community.
- Does NOT ensure that COVID-19 will be kept out of your organization.
- Does NOT replace the need for other mitigation efforts such as social distancing, improved ventilation, masking, and appropriate hygiene practices.
- The Calculator is subject to the disclaimers set forth on the site and the End User License Agreement.